Glacier Trek Special – Day Tour
Have you ever wanted to walk on ice?
Roped to your mountain guide, learn to walk on ice and experience the spectacular scenery in the Swiss Alps. Learn fascinating facts about glaciology, geology and the impact of global warming. Want to stay in a mountain hut set at 9,400ft. Trek Europe’s longest glacier with us in two days?
- You will be met at your hotel, hostel or as prearranged by our friendly swiss alpine guide
- At our base you will be fitted out with boots, crampons, backpacks, ice pics, gloves and warm gear
- Board our 12 seater van and it’s a one hour scenic drive along a mountain pass to the Stein or Rhone Glacier
- From the park it’s a 20 minute stroll to the glaciers ice edge
- Attach crampons to your boots, rope up to your mountain guide and start your exploration journey on the glacier ice
- Duration – approx 4.5 – 5 hours included eating your picnic lunch and time for selfies
- Drive back to Interlaken
Check out everything you will be able to enjoy in this adventure.
- Boots, crampons, gloves, beanies, warm jackets and technical equipment provided
- Free pickup service from your accommodation available
Good to know
Discover some highlights, curiosities, and relevant information about your activity.
- Qualified mountain guide
- 08.30 – 4.30pm
- CHF 180. per person – minimum 5 participants
- Special group rates apply – Please contact us
- What to bring: picnic lunch, water, snack bars, any warm clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera