Grindelwald Indoor Ropes Park
Under the roof of the ice hall both young and old can balance, climb or fly across the sometimes rather wobbly and challenging courses.
The five different courses contain 40 elements based on the theme of mountaineering and offer many highlights such as: negotiating the giant icicle, flying through the air in the haulbag, or swinging across the daring Hinterstoisser Traverse.
The use of the Indoor Rope Park requires no particular level of fitness. All users of the Indoor Rope Park will be supplied with the necessary equipment and instructed by the staff.
- From 17 June 2017 until 17 September 2017
- Daily from 12 pm to 7 pm
- For groups of 6 or more, we open the Park on request.
- Adults: CHF 37.-
- Groups from 10 people: CHF 34.-
- Children (under 16): CHF 27.-
- Locals residents: CHF 27.-
- School groups: CHF 27.-
- 1 Adult + 1 Child: CHF 57.-
- 1 Adult + 2 Children: CHF 78.-
- 1 Adult + 3 Children: CHF 98.-
- 2 Adults + 1 Child: CHF 87.-
- 2 Adults + 2 Children: CHF 108.-
- 2 Adults+ 3 Children: CHF 128.-
Check out everything you will be able to enjoy in this adventure.
- All users of the Indoor Rope Park will be supplied with the necessary equipment and instructed by the staff.
Good to know
Discover some highlights, curiosities, and relevant information about your activity.
- No personal special equipment required
- Comfortable clothing, as well as a warm jacket, recommended
- Shoes: Trainers or trekking/ hiking shoes
- Limited parking only at the Sports Centre underground parking
- Approximate time needed to complete all five rope courses: 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours
- Minimum height: 140cm / 4.6 ft
- Maximum height: 200cm / 6.5 ft
- Maximum body weight: 120kg / 264 lbs
- Kids under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Kids from 12 to 14 years under the supervision of an adult
Download a PDF fact sheet with all the information about the selected tour