Lake and Waterfall Private Tour
Surrounded by mountains, forests and water, admire the beauty of this magical place while listening to stories and legends from your personal, local guide.
We begin with a majestic ship cruise on the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz, ride the nostalgic cable car to the fairytale castle Grandhotel Giessbach and its 14 cascading waterfalls, and finish with a tour through the idyllic fishing village Iseltwald, known as The Pearl of Lake Brienz.
For groups of more than 5 participants, please send us a booking inquiry.
- Meet your guide at your hotel or at a requested meeting point
- Head to the boat station behind Interlaken Ost train station
- Take the boat from Interlaken Ost to Giessbach and enjoy the stunning boat ride on lake Brienz
- Spend around 2 hours at Giessbach and explore the waterfalls and misty forest
- Take the boat to Iseltwald where you have a tour through this small beautiful village at the lake and some time at leisure for shopping or a lunch break
- Have a calm and cozy bus ride back to Interlaken
- Find out about other things to do, good restaurant tips and other local treats
Check out everything you will be able to enjoy in this adventure.
- Professional guide
- Rain poncho (if required)
- Tickets at an extra cost
PRICE: CHF 490 for up to 5 participants – CHF 10 per additional person
- TICKETS: (PRICES WITHOUT GUARANTEE)
- Full Fare: CHF 44.80
- Half Fare Card: CHF 24.90
- Swiss Travel Pass: CHF 5
- Regional Pass Bernese Oberland: CHF 5
- Child (under 16 years): CHF 24.90
- Child with Family Card: CHF 5
Good to know
Discover some highlights, curiosities, and relevant information about your activity.
- Private and local tour guide
- Learn about the beautiful region around the lake of Brienz
- Hear stories and legends about the Bernese Oberland from your guide
- The price of the tour can be shared between the participants
- Prices do not include any tickets
- Tickets can be arranged on request
- Includes free time for strolling around and lunch
- WHAT TO BRING: Good walking shoes, money for souvenirs and lunch, camera